Microburbs are Australia’s Leading Data Scientists for Real Estate and Geo.
Our DataMicroburbs has gathered together a formidable dataset:
- 70,000 data points for every Microburb (55,000 of these, with an average 400 residents), far more than is publicly available on the site.
- 10-300 data points on every address in Australia
- Amenities and businesses
- Voting patterns
- Livability scores
Your SolutionsThis ideal for use cases such as:
- Identifying real estate buying opportunities
- Assessing the performance of real estate agents
- Retail store placement and location analysis
- Planning and development concerns
- Highlight and analyse business opportunities that arise from your dataset
- Identify and connect you with public datasets that augment and improve your internal data
- Acquire, integrate and transform data sets of any size (Especially “big data”!)
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations in simple English.
- Build predictive algorithms to optimise areas such as prospecting, marketing campaigns.
- Implement dashboards and interfaces to allow easy and secure exploration of your data
Microburbs Founder - Luke Metcalfe
Luke Metcalfe is a successful tech entrepreneur has been analysing large data since 1998. He is supported by a team of talented data people. We spend our days exploring data around Australia’s suburbs.
Luke's last business, NetComber, crawled 300 million websites and used machine learning to identify the owners of websites based on programming style. NationMaster is an international statistics site that has served over 750 million pageviews.
We'd like to hear about your business challenges. Contact us and we'll get back to you right away.